Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm truly BLESSED!!



Happy Wednesday to you!
I have been out playing with the camera again.  I have to fill up my photo bank again because when
my computer crashed I lost everything.  Hopefully, I can get it back.
You know, even with all of that, God has been so good to me.  I am so lucky to live in a beautiful area.
I have a wonderful husband,. an awesome step son.  Even when bad things happen I have got to try to
see the good and know that God is in control of my life.  Not me!
I haven't shared this here yet but in April I lost my job.  I had been at this job for just under 10
years.  It was a very stressful job.  A soul crushing job that I honestly didn't want to do anymore.
What do you do in this economy?  I couldn't quit.  There is really nothing available where I live.
I honestly felt that I couldn't go on with out risk to my health.  I cried out to God.  Please get me
out of this job!  I can't do it anymore!  It was a totally heart felt prayer.  3 days later, I lost the job.
I don't know what's next in my adventure but, I know I am going to put my trust in God.
  If you are going through any kind of a struggle,  please know that God loves you and if you
put your faith in him he will see you through.  Just believe it!!!
Have a blessed day!

No comments: