Friday, July 16, 2010

Flower garden pictures and a glimmer mist tutorial

Hello there everyone who visits my little blog.  I hope you all are doing well and staying cool.
It was 103 here today and will be hotter tomorrow.  Today I drove to Oakhurst to go grocery
shopping, "and stick my head in the freezer lol."  I Forgot My Wallet!!!!!  I got all the way through
the self checkout and did not have any way to pay.  I was so mad at myself.  Have you ever done
anything stupid like that?  Let me tell you it is not the first time I have done that.  LOL.
I have been playing with my camera again.   Here's some pictures for you.

The next picture if it loads correctly is my recyled can project.
I glued wooden beads under it . 

That adds a little something extra to it.  To make your own glimmer mist you
need to get one of those travel spray bottles.  I got mine at target.  Fill it with
about 1/2 and inch, less or more if you like, of the paint you like.  Then get
Windsor & Newton iridescent medium and pour about an inch, then add water.
These instructions are not set in stone.  Play with it.
It really is a pretty way to add some shimmer to
your projects.  I like to decorate the bottle with
old sheet music .

If you have stuck with me this long thank you.  You
are a trouper.  Have a great evening.
Diana


1 comment:

Marty said...

oh how neat, especially the feet on the can, what a neat touch.

Just doing a little blog hopping tonight and stumbled on yours=)

From,
A new follower=)