Wednesday, July 28, 2010

From Trash To Treasure

Look at this ugly old shelf.  I have had it for 13 years. I decided to toss it out at the thrift store.
Then I thought again.  I admit it, I am a lazy artist.  I didn't want to go through all that hassle  and
strip all the paint off and sand and and and!!!  Then a light bulb went off.  I could cover
it with sheet music.  Soo that's just what I did.  Look at it now.  Here's some close ups.
I am so happy I decided to keep it.  I love decorating it and setting up little vingettes.
Thank's for looking.  Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

This is amazing! I read your current blog before commenting on this and I love the idea of turning old things into new. Sometimes I take old jewlery and give it an updated style. I'm sorry you lost your job and also have to close your crafting booth. That last call must have been a doozie!

I think you have an amazing attitude about the future. It is definitely a big decision to make. But setting goals is crucial. Every goal you achieve will give you the momentum to keep going. Write them down and cross them off as you go. That makes them more real. You can do it!