Thursday, July 22, 2010

120 viruses and a hard drive crash later...

I'm back in the game.  Hi everyone!   MY COMPUTER CRASHED!!!!!
How in the world can you get 120 viruses?  It's not like I go to bad sites.  I visit YOU!
I know all of you don't have bugs.  LOL.  Anyway, it has been a crazy week.  I learned I am lost
without this here computer.  I rely on all the inspiration I receive from you.I can't tell you how many times
I walked into the office to get online and remembered that I couldn't. 

I have so many new pictures to share.  I am totally revamping my studio.  I'm getting rid of so much stuff.
It's hard to let go but I feel like I should be on a episode of hoarders.  That scares me! 
I will be posting pics soon.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Diane, Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Since I couldn't find an e-mail on your blog, I'd like to answer your question about swaps this way. Often swaps are announced on blogs and if you like the theme you can just sign up. Then the blog hostess will match you up with a partner and then you send each other your swap gifts. Here is an example (this swap is over already though):
http://speckled-egg.blogspot.com/2010/06/petite-inspiration-box-swap-paris.html
I'm sure there will come up some Halloween or fall themed swaps on a couple of blogs soon.
Then there are personal swaps, mostly between blogging friends who know each other for quite a while and like to exchange some of their creations and other treasures.
Have a wonderful weekend and happy creating!

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

120 virus's, that is crazy! Did you not have a virus protector? I bet you do now. I'm glad your back!