Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fabulous yard sale find!

Happy Tuesday to all of you.
Saturday I went on the yard sale trail and found this fabulous little goodie.
Can you believe it is 110 years old.  Look at the detail of the clasp.  I am so intrigued with old pics.
I always wonder about their lives.  Pretty cool stuff!  I stopped at another sale where this woman had all
these boxes of beads,lace and interesting wood pieces and every thing I asked about she said,  "oh that's not for sale"  UGH!!!!  Why would anyone have all these boxes out, full of goodies, and not want to sell it?
It was very frustrating!

I have to show you my friend Betty's beautiful salesmans case.  Sorry no blog.  She is the most amazing artistic woman and she has a heart of gold.  I just love her.  Let me take you on a little tour of her place.

If you look close at the last picture you will see 2 cows.  They are named Hamburger and T Bone.  LOL
Sorry about the crazy way this blog posts.  I wanted the text between the pics.  Still have a lot to learn.
Have a great day or evening depending on where you are.

2 comments:

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

Wow who would get rid of a beautiful book of pictures like that. I bet it originally got sold at an estate sale. I wonder if the family is still around?

I love the name of your friends cows! So funny!

Barbara Jean said...

That photo album is a great find!!

Blessings
barbara jean