Saturday, October 30, 2010

YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE TELL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE

I got that quote off Joanna's blog.http://mosshill.blogs.com/joannas_journal/   Joanna is amazing.
If any of you follow her blog you know how wonderful she is.  Right now I am getting strength from
her posts about the trials she has been through and how she handles it all.  And God!!!!!
I'm leading up to something here.
This Monday, I am taking Shadow to the vet to be put down.  It is time.  My heart is broken. 
I have to be strong for my little girl cat.  I can't let this go on anymore.  I was going to take her
today but all the vets up here are closed.  Who would think that a vet would close it's office at
noon on a Saturday.
I  live 45 minutes from the nearest bigger city and that vet office is closed too.
Shadow is 17 years old.  She has had a good life.  It's time to say goodbye. 
Please keep me in your prayers on Monday.
God bless you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending you healing prayers Diana. Even though God gives us strength, He still allows us to feel the pain and comforts us through it.
Love to you today.

Natascha said...

So sorry for you having to do it, as I have done it many times. It's heart breaking I know, but I believe it's ourt job as loving owners to bite the bullet and make it as unfearfull and comfortable for them as we can. I believe that God gives us our loving pets to touch our lives and he will care for her until you can be reunited one day...God Bless you and your cat.