Sunday, October 3, 2010

Autumn Is Calling





Autumn is slowly trying to get a grip here, but Summer is not giving up without a fight.
Today was a rainy day.  Cloudy and cool, then the sun popped out and broke the spell.
I spent the day tucked in my studio. Then came out to do some apple picking and take a few
pictures. 



This is what I made.
Autumn is the time of year we start to nestle in for the winter.  The days start getting cooler and shorter.
It's time to start getting cozy.  I'm going to try my hand at making a apple pie with those apples I picked.
I will show you the results good or bad.  Wish me luck.
I hope Autumn is finding its way to you where ever you are.
Diana

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a gorgeous piece! I love the birds and nesting theme. I live in Ga,so our winters here are milder,but we still nest in the winter here as well.
Good luck with your apple pie.you are braver than me..I buy mine from the store! LOL