Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Creating is such hard work


Ahem,  Snicky D really has a hard life.   Here is proof that I am involved in slave labor.

Good help is so hard to find these days.  Sleeping on the job is a real problem around
here.
I guess I will have to forgive him.  He did bring me a paw full of flowers.

On the other hand trying to get Samantha to like him is not so easy.
This is as close as they're going to get.
Hopefully soon, they will learn to like eachother.
See you later, gotta get back to the studio to make sure
Snicky D isn't working too hard.


6 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, Diana ~ Snicky D reminds me so much of my Angel kitty Artie (you'll see pics of him soon on my blog) ~ I loved him so much! You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower! ♥
Anne

Diana said...

Ah and this cat will drag his tail through paint. He is the sweetest cat Love him dearly.

Paula said...

Hello my sweet flickr friend! Thank you so much for visiting me and for your sweet comment Diane! I am so grateful for all of your loving comments on my flickr photos too! Oh, this is such a sweet scene! I love his paw full of vintage flowers! He adores you and I can see what a fun sweetie he is to have around! Love to you, Paula xo

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Diane, What a darling post. I love your pics, but the flowers in the sweet paw is priceless.
Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Good Luck and I am your newest follower.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Anne said...

Thank you so much for visiting me, Diana! (Hi, Snicky! Hope your Tuesday is good!) >^..^<
Hugs,
Anne

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Hope you're finding lots of time for creating - with or without help:)