Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visions of ETSY grandure

You know this blogging thing isn't as easy as all you bloggers make it out to be.
Trying to come up with a witty post is harder for me than designing a new
piece of art work. I DON'T have the gift of gab.
That said I have been hanging out on etsy poking around at all the features.
I stumbled upon the "Quit your day job" article and now my head is swimming
with visions of lounging in my studio all day creating. I actually am thinking
of setting up an etsy shop. I just want to see if anything will sell.
So stay posted I just may quit procrastinating and do it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Etsy is so cool...I love to look and buy there!!! I just post about whatever I want to...I don't try and come up with anything, really. Some people are so good with that...but I like to read just whatever people have to say about anything...real life stuff!